RealEx Sustainable Infrastructure and Clean Energy Portfolio
Bespoke fund curated and managed by an experienced fund manager with impressive track record of performance and impact.
- 20+ years of Operations with 10 years experience investing in green infrastructure
- 11% net IRR across 30+ investments in 3 prior funds
- Over $1B invested in Impact assets
- Ranked by top Impact Assessment firm
- Investment Strategy
- Environmental Infrastructure: Opportunity: Infrastructure in the US is antiquated and requires significant capital investment. For example, capturing methane from landfills or wastewater plants to power clean energy.
- Clean Power: Opportunity: Small to medium scale clean energy market is inefficient.
- Grid and Energy Enhancements
RealEx Scoring Metrics:
- Financial Score: 72
- ESG Score: 93 out of 100
- Risk: Low
- Total Score: 4 out of 5 Stars